Final Autumn 末秋 (双语)

时间:2014-04-05 21:56:42 来源:英语学习网站

Final Autumn
末秋

by Annie Finch
安妮·芬奇

Maple leaves turn black in the courtyard.
枫叶在庭院里变得黑凄凄,
Light drives lower and one bluejay crams
光走得很低,一只兰雀经过太阳
our cold memories out past the sun,
挤出我们冰冷冷的记忆。

 



each time your traces come past the shadows
每次经过影子而来的你的踪迹
and visit under my looking-glass fingers
在我举起来遮太阳
that lift and block out the sun.
的镜子的手指底下探觅。

Come—I’ll trace you one final autumn,
来—我要一个终秋都跟踪你
and you can trace your last homecoming
你也可以将你最后一次返乡
into the snow or the sun.
跟踪到雪中或者太阳里。

 

>>点击查看更多关于英文诗歌的文章

阅读了“Final Autumn 末秋 (双语)”的人还看了以下文章

    无相关信息
英语学习方法